Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in the diagnosis of neuromuscular junction disorders.
- Clinical neurophysiology of neuromuscular junction disease.
- Editorial by concerned physicians: Unintended effect of the orphan drug act on the potential cost of 3,4-diaminopyridine.
- Evaluation of neuromuscular junction disorders in the electromyography laboratory.
- Mice deficient for the vesicular acetylcholine transporter are myasthenic and have deficits in object and social recognition.
- Pitfalls and errors in measuring jitter.
- The clinical neurophysiology of diseases of neuromuscular transmission.