Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in the management of benign liver tumours: an analysis of 285 patients.
- Consensus report from the 7th International Forum for Liver Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Diagnosis of focal nodular hyperplasia with MRI: multicenter retrospective study comparing gadobenate dimeglumine to gadoxetate disodium.
- Focal lesions in cirrhotic liver: what else beyond hepatocellular carcinoma?
- Focal nodular hyperplasia-like lesions in patients with cavernous transformation of the portal vein: prevalence, MR findings and natural history.
- Focal nodular hyperplasia: intraindividual comparison of dynamic gadobenate dimeglumine- and ferucarbotran-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.
- Focal nodular hyperplasia: typical and atypical MRI findings with emphasis on the use of contrast media.
- Implanted estrogen pellets associated with hypertriglyceridemia, biliary dyskinesia and focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: a case report.