Subject Areas on Research
- A role for fractalkine and its receptor (CX3CR1) in cardiac allograft rejection.
- CX3CR1 tyrosine sulfation enhances fractalkine-induced cell adhesion.
- Fractalkine and CX3CR1 mediate a novel mechanism of leukocyte capture, firm adhesion, and activation under physiologic flow.
- Mutational analysis of the fractalkine chemokine domain. Basic amino acid residues differentially contribute to CX3CR1 binding, signaling, and cell adhesion.
- Role of the CX3CR1/p38 MAPK pathway in spinal microglia for the development of neuropathic pain following nerve injury-induced cleavage of fractalkine.
- The chemokine CX3CL1 regulates NK cell activity in vivo.
- Ultrastructure and function of the fractalkine mucin domain in CX(3)C chemokine domain presentation.
Keywords of People