Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the time course of the effect of subthalamic nucleus stimulation upon hand function in Parkinson's patients.
- Characterizing effects of subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on methamphetamine-induced circling behavior in hemi-Parkinsonian rats.
- Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus reestablishes neuronal information transmission in the 6-OHDA rat model of parkinsonism.
- Ensemble recordings of human subcortical neurons as a source of motor control signals for a brain-machine interface.
- Failure to suppress low-frequency neuronal oscillatory activity underlies the reduced effectiveness of random patterns of deep brain stimulation.
- Frequency-dependent, transient effects of subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on methamphetamine-induced circling and neuronal activity in the hemiparkinsonian rat.
- High-frequency stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus reverses limb-use asymmetry in rats with unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine lesions.
- Improved efficacy of temporally non-regular deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Investigation of deep brain stimulation mechanisms during implantable pulse generator replacement surgery.
- Modeling deep brain stimulation: point source approximation versus realistic representation of the electrode.
- Patient-specific anatomical model for deep brain stimulation based on 7 Tesla MRI.
- Re-engineering the subthalamus.
- Speech motor program maintenance, but not switching, is enhanced by left-hemispheric deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Subcortical neuronal ensembles: an analysis of motor task association, tremor, oscillations, and synchrony in human patients.
- Susceptibility-enhanced 3-Tesla T1-weighted spoiled gradient echo of the midbrain nuclei for guidance of deep brain stimulation implantation.
- The effect of unilateral electrostimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on respiratory/phonatory subsystems of speech production in Parkinson's disease--a preliminary report.
Keywords of People