Subject Areas on Research
- Differential contributions of prefrontal, medial temporal, and sensory-perceptual regions to true and false memory formation.
- Distinct medial temporal networks encode surprise during motivation by reward versus punishment.
- Effects of aging on the neural correlates of successful item and source memory encoding.
- Neural correlates of relational memory: successful encoding and retrieval of semantic and perceptual associations.
- Physical activity level and medial temporal health in youth at ultra high-risk for psychosis.
- Remembering what could have happened: neural correlates of episodic counterfactual thinking.
- Similarities and differences in the neural correlates of episodic memory retrieval and working memory.
- Treatment course with antidepressant therapy in late-life depression.
- Triple dissociation in the medial temporal lobes: recollection, familiarity, and novelty.
Keywords of People