Subject Areas on Research
- A controlled laboratory and clinical evaluation of a three-dimensional endoscope for endonasal sinus and skull base surgery.
- Advances in camera, video, and imaging technologies in laparoscopy.
- Advances in video and imaging in ureteroscopy.
- Completion of the Patient Scar Assessment Scale via a telephone interview.
- Current urologic applications of digital imaging.
- Editorial comment.
- Endoscopic assisted microneurosurgery for cerebral aneurysms.
- Hyperthyroidism after parathyroid exploration.
- Laparoscopic versus open fundoplication in infants.
- Video-assisted palatopharyngeal surgery: a model for improved education and training.
- Video-assisted wedge resection and local radiotherapy for peripheral lung cancer in high-risk patients: the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 9335, a phase II, multi-institutional cooperative group study.
- Videoscope-Assisted Cleft Palate Surgery: Rationale, Experience, and Technical Implementation.
Keywords of People