Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of G551D CFTR channel with MPB-91: regulation by ATPase activity and phosphorylation.
- Benzo(a)pyrene inhibits expression of inducible heat shock protein 70 in vascular endothelial cells.
- Exploring New Cardiovascular Pathways: Are Soluble Guanylate Cyclase Stimulators the Right Direction?
- Inhibition of pyruvate kinase M2 by reactive oxygen species contributes to cellular antioxidant responses.
- Signaling pathways utilized by PTH and dopamine to inhibit phosphate transport in mouse renal proximal tubule cells.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase is activated differently by excess NO and by YC-1: resonance Raman spectroscopic evidence.
- Synthesis and evaluation of a phosphonate analogue of the soluble guanylate cyclase activator YC-1.