Subject Areas on Research
- An introduction to small non-coding RNAs: miRNA and snoRNA.
- Cytosolic accumulation of small nucleolar RNAs (snoRNAs) is dynamically regulated by NADPH oxidase.
- Identification of cis elements directing termination of yeast nonpolyadenylated snoRNA transcripts.
- Long-range function of secreted small nucleolar RNAs that direct 2'-O-methylation.
- Molecular versatility: the many faces and functions of noncoding RNA.
- Small nucleolar RNAs U32a, U33, and U35a are critical mediators of metabolic stress.
- Targeting the histone methyltransferase G9a activates imprinted genes and improves survival of a mouse model of Prader-Willi syndrome.
- The RNase P associated with HeLa cell mitochondria contains an essential RNA component identical in sequence to that of the nuclear RNase P.