Subject Areas on Research
- Common minor histocompatibility antigen discovery based upon patient clinical outcomes and genomic data.
- Depletion of host reactive T cells by photodynamic cell purging and prevention of graft versus host disease.
- Graft-versus-leukemia-induced complete remission following unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation for acute leukemia.
- Longitudinal analysis of T-cell receptor variable beta chain repertoire in patients with acute graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Memory T cells: A helpful guard for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without causing graft-versus-host disease.
- MicroRNA-17-92 controls T-cell responses in graft-versus-host disease and leukemia relapse in mice.
- PD-L1 serves as a double agent in separating GVL from GVHD.
- Prevention of GVHD without losing GVL effect: windows of opportunity.
- Prevention of graft-versus-host disease while preserving graft-versus-leukemia effect after selective depletion of host-reactive T cells by photodynamic cell purging process.
- Selective elimination of alloreactivity from immunotherapeutic T cells by photodynamic cell purging and memory T-cell sorting.
- Successful immune reconstitution decreases leukemic relapse and improves survival in recipients of unrelated cord blood transplantation.
Keywords of People