Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical trials treating focal segmental glomerulosclerosis should measure patient quality of life.
- Collapsing glomerulopathy in 19 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus or lupus-like disease.
- Open-Label Clinical Trials of Oral Pulse Dexamethasone for Adults with Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Phase III trial of weekly methotrexate or pulsed dactinomycin for low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- Randomized trial of pulsed corticosteroid therapy for primary treatment of Kawasaki disease.
- Recurrence after topical nonpreserved methylprednisolone therapy for keratoconjunctivitis sicca in Sjögren's syndrome.
Keywords of People