Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical association of metabolic profile and microbiome in chronic pressure ulcer wounds.
- Contrasting seasonal drivers of virus abundance and production in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Discovery of a bifunctional acyltransferase responsible for ornithine lipid synthesis in Serratia proteamaculans.
- Effect of gastric fluid aspiration on the lung microbiota of laboratory rats.
- Novel forms of structural integration between microbes and a hydrothermal vent gastropod from the Indian Ocean.
- Organization of carboxysome genes in the thiobacilli.
- Structural changes in the photoactive site of proteorhodopsin during the primary photoreaction.
- The roles of positive and negative selection in the molecular evolution of insect endosymbionts.