Subject Areas on Research
- Contribution of aerobic photoheterotrophic bacteria to the carbon cycle in the ocean.
- Expression of nifH genes in natural microbial assemblages in Lake George, New York, detected by reverse transcriptase PCR.
- Is there foul play in the leaf pocket? The metagenome of floating fern Azolla reveals endophytes that do not fix N2 but may denitrify
- Mitochondrial FtsZ in a chromophyte alga
- Viral and bacterial abundance and production in the Western Pacific Ocean and the relation to other oceanic realms.