Subject Areas on Research
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 deficiency is associated with impaired gestational weight gain and fetal growth restriction.
- Can we improve the gestation-adjusted projection (GAP) method for prediction of birth weight in morbidly obese women?
- Chlorpyrifos targets developing glia: effects on glial fibrillary acidic protein.
- Early fetal hypoxia leads to growth restriction and myocardial thinning.
- Exposure to environmental tobacco smoke during pregnancy in rats yields less effect on indices of brain cell number and size than does postnatal exposure.
- Prediction of birthweight from third-trimester ultrasound in morbidly obese women.
- Regulation of fetal cardiac and hepatic beta-adrenoceptors and adenylyl cyclase signaling: terbutaline effects.
- The impact of gestational age and fetal weight on the risk of failure of spinal anesthesia for cesarean delivery.