Subject Areas on Research
- Down-regulation of the orphan nuclear receptor ROR gamma t is essential for T lymphocyte maturation.
- Hyperexpression of Foxp3 and IDO during acute rejection of islet allografts.
- Nuclear expression of the 50- and 65-kD Rel-related subunits of nuclear factor-kappa B is differentially regulated in human monocytic cells.
- Systematic RNA interference reveals that oncogenic KRAS-driven cancers require TBK1.
- Unusual Rel-like architecture in the DNA-binding domain of the transcription factor NFATc.