Subject Areas on Research
- Distinct combinations of NF-kappa B subunits determine the specificity of transcriptional activation.
- Down-regulation of the orphan nuclear receptor ROR gamma t is essential for T lymphocyte maturation.
- Hyperexpression of Foxp3 and IDO during acute rejection of islet allografts.
- Nuclear expression of the 50- and 65-kD Rel-related subunits of nuclear factor-kappa B is differentially regulated in human monocytic cells.
- Prognostic impact of c-Rel nuclear expression and REL amplification and crosstalk between c-Rel and the p53 pathway in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Systematic RNA interference reveals that oncogenic KRAS-driven cancers require TBK1.
- The proto-oncogene bcl-3 encodes an I kappa B protein.
- Unusual Rel-like architecture in the DNA-binding domain of the transcription factor NFATc.