Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteriophage flux in endosymbionts (Wolbachia): infection frequency, lateral transfer, and recombination rates.
- Endosymbiosis: lessons in conflict resolution.
- Phylogeny of Wolbachia pipientis based on gltA, groEL and ftsZ gene sequences: clustering of arthropod and nematode symbionts in the F supergroup, and evidence for further diversity in the Wolbachia tree.
- Retrotransposons Are the Major Contributors to the Expansion of the Drosophila ananassae Muller F Element.
- Tetracycline treatment targeting Wolbachia affects expression of an array of proteins in Brugia malayi parasite.
- The tripartite associations between bacteriophage, Wolbachia, and arthropods.
- Toward a Wolbachia multilocus sequence typing system: discrimination of Wolbachia strains present in Drosophila species.
- Widespread recombination throughout Wolbachia genomes.