Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide association study identifies susceptibility loci for ovarian cancer at 2q31 and 8q24.
- Distinct roles for c-Myb and core binding factor/polyoma enhancer-binding protein 2 in the assembly and function of a multiprotein complex on the TCR delta enhancer in vivo.
- Expression of protooncogene c-myb in normal human hematopoietic cells.
- Flt3 is dispensable to the Hoxa9/Meis1 leukemogenic cooperation.
- Genomic profiling and expression studies reveal both positive and negative activities for the Drosophila Myb MuvB/dREAM complex in proliferating cells.
- Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) and interleukin-1 beta (IL-1 beta) messenger RNA (mRNA) expression in HL-60 leukemia cells by pentoxifylline and dexamethasone: dissociation of acivicin-induced TNF-alpha and IL-1 beta mRNA expression from acivicin-induced monocytoid differentiation.
- Meta-analysis of 2040 sickle cell anemia patients: BCL11A and HBS1L-MYB are the major modifiers of HbF in African Americans.
- Negative regulation of CD4 gene expression by a HES-1-c-Myb complex.
- Nuclear oncoprotein expression as a function of lineage, differentiation stage, and proliferative status of normal human hematopoietic cells.
- Regulation of T cell receptor delta gene rearrangement by c-Myb.
- Regulation of the T-cell receptor delta enhancer by functional cooperation between c-Myb and core-binding factors.
- Regulation of the murine Ddelta2 promoter by upstream stimulatory factor 1, Runx1, and c-Myb.
- Relationship of acivicin-induced monocytoid differentiation of human myeloid leukemia cells to acivicin-induced modulation of growth factor, cytokine, and protooncogene mRNA expression.
- The transcription factor B-Myb is maintained in an inhibited state in target cells through its interaction with the nuclear corepressors N-CoR and SMRT.
- Transcription factor LKLF is sufficient to program T cell quiescence via a c-Myc-dependent pathway.
- c-Myb and core-binding factor/PEBP2 display functional synergy but bind independently to adjacent sites in the T-cell receptor delta enhancer.
Keywords of People