Subject Areas on Research
- A pathway in primate brain for internal monitoring of movements.
- Mediodorsal Thalamus Contributes to the Timing of Instrumental Actions.
- Nicotinic antagonist effects in the mediodorsal thalamic nucleus: regional heterogeneity of nicotinic receptor involvement in cognitive function.
- Visual perception and corollary discharge.
- What the brain stem tells the frontal cortex. I. Oculomotor signals sent from superior colliculus to frontal eye field via mediodorsal thalamus.
- What the brain stem tells the frontal cortex. II. Role of the SC-MD-FEF pathway in corollary discharge.