Subject Areas on Research
- A multi-channel whisker stimulator for producing spatiotemporally complex tactile stimuli.
- Feature article: the structure and function of dynamic cortical and thalamic receptive fields.
- Global forebrain dynamics predict rat behavioral states and their transitions.
- Network level properties of short-term plasticity in the somatosensory system.
- Prognostic value of posteromedial cortex deactivation in mild cognitive impairment.
- Role of cortical feedback in the receptive field structure and nonlinear response properties of somatosensory thalamic neurons.
- Susceptibility-enhanced 3-Tesla T1-weighted spoiled gradient echo of the midbrain nuclei for guidance of deep brain stimulation implantation.
- Thalamic control of human attention driven by memory and learning.
- Tremor reduction and modeled neural activity during cycling thalamic deep brain stimulation.
Keywords of People