Subject Areas on Research
- A cell cycle checkpoint monitors cell morphogenesis in budding yeast.
- A genome-wide association study for myopia and refractive error identifies a susceptibility locus at 15q25.
- Differential susceptibility of yeast S and M phase CDK complexes to inhibitory tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Nucleocytoplasmic trafficking of G2/M regulators in yeast.
- Overexpression of oncogenic STK15/BTAK/Aurora A kinase in human pancreatic cancer.
- Phosphatases driving mitosis: pushing the gas and lifting the brakes.
- The Rho-GAP Bem2p plays a GAP-independent role in the morphogenesis checkpoint.