Subject Areas on Research
- Fast and forceful refolding of stretched alpha-helical solenoid proteins.
- Microglassification™: a novel technique for protein dehydration.
- N-terminal extension changes the folding mechanism of the FK506-binding protein.
- Nanospring behaviour of ankyrin repeats.
- Point mutations alter the mechanical stability of immunoglobulin modules.
- Single protein misfolding events captured by atomic force microscopy.
- Stretching single molecules into novel conformations using the atomic force microscope.
- Synthesis and characterization of a thermally-responsive tumor necrosis factor antagonist.