Subject Areas on Research
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: results in advanced impingement syndrome.
- How Arthroscope Orientation Affects Performance: Arthroscopy in the Perspective of the Viewer and Arthroscopy Opposite of the Viewer.
- In situ images of the thoracic paravertebral space.
- Noninvasive ankle distraction: relationship between force, magnitude of distraction, and nerve conduction abnormalities.
- Preventing damage to arthroscopic lens during surgery.
- Relationship between the canthal-tragus distance and the puncture point in temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.
- Thoracic disc disease: experience with the transpedicular approach in twenty consecutive patients.