Subject Areas on Research
- A new technique for lung isolation in acute thoracic trauma.
- A phase 3, randomized, double-blind study to assess the efficacy and safety of fospropofol disodium injection for moderate sedation in patients undergoing flexible bronchoscopy.
- A pseudo-outbreak of Aureobasidium species lower respiratory tract infections caused by reuse of single-use stopcocks during bronchoscopy.
- Endobronchial interstitial Au-198 implantation in the treatment of recurrent bronchogenic carcinoma.
- The role of bronchoscopy in the management of lung transplant recipients.
- Tracheoscopy with the rapiscope to verify endotracheal tube placement.
- Use of rigid and flexible bronchoscopy among pediatric otolaryngologists.