Subject Areas on Research
- A novel membrane-anchored Rab5 interacting protein required for homotypic endosome fusion.
- A phorbol ester-binding protein is required downstream of Rab5 in endosome fusion.
- Constitutive internalization of the leucine-rich G protein-coupled receptor-5 (LGR5) to the trans-Golgi network.
- Phorbol ester promotes endocytosis by activating a factor involved in endosome fusion.
- Rab5 association with the angiotensin II type 1A receptor promotes Rab5 GTP binding and vesicular fusion.