Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Laryngoscope With an Adjustable Distal Tip.
- A comparison of videolaryngoscopy using standard blades or non-standard blades in children in the Paediatric Difficult Intubation Registry.
- Cervical Spine Movement in a Cadaveric Model of Severe Spinal Instability: A Study Comparing Tracheal Intubation with 4 Different Laryngoscopes.
- Milestones in thoracic surgery.
- Opioid sparing during endotracheal intubation using McCoy laryngoscope in neurosurgical patients: the comparison of haemodynamic changes with Macintosh blade in a randomized trial.
- Rescue microlaryngoscopy: a protocol for utilization of four techniques in overcoming challenging exposures in microlaryngeal surgery.
- Transoral robotic surgery using a carbon dioxide flexible laser for tumors of the upper aerodigestive tract.
- Videolaryngoscopy versus Fiber-optic Intubation through a Supraglottic Airway in Children with a Difficult Airway: An Analysis from the Multicenter Pediatric Difficult Intubation Registry.