Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptability to changes in temporal structure is fornix-dependent.
- Fornix transected macaques make fewer perseverative errors than controls during the early stages of learning conditional visuovisual discriminations [corrected].
- Fornix transection impairs exploration but not locomotion in ambulatory macaque monkeys.
- Fornix transection selectively impairs fast learning of conditional visuospatial discriminations.
- Long-term visuospatial retention unaffected by fornix transection.
- Multivariate MR biomarkers better predict cognitive dysfunction in mouse models of Alzheimer's disease.
- Reversal of clozapine effects on working memory in rats with fimbria-fornix lesions.
- The fornix provides multiple biomarkers to characterize circuit disruption in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.