Subject Areas on Research
- A backbone lever-arm effect enhances polymer mechanochemistry.
- Bioinspired surfaces with dynamic topography for active control of biofouling.
- Cephalopod-inspired design of electro-mechano-chemically responsive elastomers for on-demand fluorescent patterning.
- Deformation and fatigue of tough 3D printed elastomer scaffolds processed by fused deposition modeling and continuous liquid interface production.
- Elastomeric pumps for ambulatory patient controlled regional analgesia.
- Fault tolerance of semiactive seismic isolation
- Harnessing localized ridges for high-aspect-ratio hierarchical patterns with dynamic tunability and multifunctionality.
- Mechanochemical strengthening of a synthetic polymer in response to typically destructive shear forces.
- Micropatterning biological molecules on a polymer surface using elastomeric microwells.
- Mitigation of hypertrophic scar contraction via an elastomeric biodegradable scaffold.
- Molecular stress relief through a force-induced irreversible extension in polymer contour length.
- Spatial mapping of the biomechanical properties of the pericellular matrix of articular cartilage measured in situ via atomic force microscopy.
- Tunable leuko-polymersomes that adhere specifically to inflammatory markers.
- Ultrafast excited-state dynamics of nanoscale near-infrared emissive polymersomes.
Keywords of People