Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of RalA is critical for Ras-induced tumorigenesis of human cells.
- Aurora-A phosphorylates, activates, and relocalizes the small GTPase RalA.
- Conditional expression of the mutant Ki-rasG12C allele results in formation of benign lung adenomas: development of a novel mouse lung tumor model.
- Discovery and characterization of small molecules that target the GTPase Ral.
- Divergent roles for RalA and RalB in malignant growth of human pancreatic carcinoma cells.
- Human homologue of Drosophila CNK interacts with Ras effector proteins Raf and Rlf.
- RalA regulates vascular endothelial growth factor-C (VEGF-C) synthesis in prostate cancer cells during androgen ablation.
- Sec5 and Exo84 foster oncogenic ras-mediated tumorigenesis.