Subject Areas on Research
- Blue Vision (Cyanopsia) Associated With TURP Syndrome: A Case Report.
- Evaluation of diagnostic imaging technologies and therapeutics devices: better information for better decisions: proceedings of a multidisciplinary workshop.
- FDG PET/CT Imaging of Prostate Carcinosarcoma.
- PD-L1 (B7-H1) expression by urothelial carcinoma of the bladder and BCG-induced granulomata: associations with localized stage progression.
- Prognostic value of PTEN loss in men with conservatively managed localised prostate cancer.
- Prognostic value of a cell cycle progression signature for prostate cancer death in a conservatively managed needle biopsy cohort.
- Risk factors for delayed hematuria following photoselective vaporization of the prostate.
- [Spinal anesthesia with low dose sufentanil-bupivacaine in transurethral resection of the prostate].