RNA, Small Cytoplasmic
Subject Areas on Research
- 60-kDa Ro protein autoepitopes identified using recombinant polypeptides.
- A six-month-old boy with neonatal lupus and cardiac enlargement.
- Antigenicity of a recombinant Ro (SS-A) fusion protein.
- Detection of differentially abundant cell subpopulations in scRNA-seq data.
- Estimation of immune cell content in tumor using single-cell RNA-seq reference data.
- Inhibition of estrogen signaling in myeloid cells increases tumor immunity in melanoma.
- Modification of lupus-associated 60-kDa Ro protein with the lipid oxidation product 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal increases antigenicity and facilitates epitope spreading.
- Molecular analysis of the 60-kDa human Ro ribonucleoprotein.
- Molecular composition of Ro small ribonucleoprotein complexes in human cells. Intracellular localization of the 60- and 52-kD proteins.
- Molecular structure of the La and Ro autoantigens and their use in autoimmune diagnostics.
- RCA2: a scalable supervised clustering algorithm that reduces batch effects in scRNA-seq data.
- Selective small antigenic structures are capable of inducing widespread autoimmunity which closely mimics the humoral fine specificity of human SLE.
- Specificity of autoantibodies for recombinant 60-kd and 52-kd Ro autoantigens.
- The fine specificity of monoclonal anti-DNA antibodies induced in normal mice by immunization with bacterial DNA.