Subject Areas on Research
- Brain migration disorder and T-cell activation deficiency associated with abnormal signaling through TCR/CD3 complex and hyperactivity of Fyn tyrosine kinase.
- Deficiency in SLC25A1, encoding the mitochondrial citrate carrier, causes combined D-2- and L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria.
- Isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency: mutation analysis and DNA-based prenatal diagnosis.
- Laboratory diagnosis of creatine deficiency syndromes: a technical standard and guideline of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
- The deubiquitinating enzyme ataxin-3, a polyglutamine disease protein, edits Lys63 linkages in mixed linkage ubiquitin chains.