Subject Areas on Research
- An acquired channelopathy involving thalamic T-type Ca2+ channels after status epilepticus.
- Analysing an allelic series of rare missense variants of CACNA1I in a Swedish schizophrenia cohort.
- Ca(v)3.1 splice variant expression during neuronal differentiation of Y-79 retinoblastoma cells.
- Ca2+ entry via alpha1G and TRPV4 channels differentially regulates surface expression of P-selectin and barrier integrity in pulmonary capillary endothelium.
- Intracellular calcium transients are necessary for platelet-derived growth factor but not extracellular matrix protein-induced vascular smooth muscle cell migration.
- Regulation of alpha1G T-type calcium channel gene (CACNA1G) expression during neuronal differentiation.
- The Ca(2+) channel antagonists mibefradil and pimozide inhibit cell growth via different cytotoxic mechanisms.