Coat Protein Complex I
Subject Areas on Research
- A Circle RNA Regulatory Axis Promotes Lung Squamous Metastasis via CDR1-Mediated Regulation of Golgi Trafficking.
- Association of calcineurin with the COPI protein Sec28 and the COPII protein Sec13 revealed by quantitative proteomics.
- The COPI complex functions in nuclear envelope breakdown and is recruited by the nucleoporin Nup153.
- Therapeutic immunization protects dopaminergic neurons in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease.
- WLS retrograde transport to the endoplasmic reticulum during Wnt secretion.