Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a simplified spinal cord ischemia model in mice.
- Mn porphyrin-based SOD mimic, MnTnHex-2-PyP(5+), and non-SOD mimic, MnTBAP(3-), suppressed rat spinal cord ischemia/reperfusion injury via NF-κB pathways.
- Pediatric spinal deformities.
- Results with selective preoperative lumbar drain placement for thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
- Sprouting of substance P-expressing primary afferent central terminals and spinal micturition reflex NK1 receptor dependence after spinal cord injury.
- Transient ischemia induces massive nuclear accumulation of SUMO2/3-conjugated proteins in spinal cord neurons.
Keywords of People