Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in prevention and health services delivery 2009.
- Diagnosis and Management of VTE in Pregnancy.
- Hospital arrival time and intravenous t-PA use in US Academic Medical Centers, 2001-2004.
- Retinal microvasculature in acute lacunar stroke: a cross-sectional study.
- Systemic hemostasis with recombinant-activated factor VII followed by local thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator in intraventricular hemorrhage.
- The utility of cone beam volume CT in the evaluation of thrombosed intracranial aneurysms in subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Thrombosed basilar apex aneurysm presenting as a third ventricular mass and hydrocephalus.
- Venous sinus thrombosis in a renal transplant patient.