Posterior Cerebral Artery
Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomic variant of the posterior cerebral artery.
- Anomalous origins of the calcarine and parieto-occipital arteries.
- Assessment of vasogenic edema in eclampsia using diffusion imaging.
- Decreased contrast enhancement on high-resolution vessel wall imaging of unruptured intracranial aneurysms in patients taking aspirin.
- Hyperdense posterior cerebral artery sign in a setting of spontaneous vertebral artery dissection: a blessing in disguise?
- Primary angiitis of the central nervous system at conventional angiography.