Subject Areas on Research
- A Pilot Study Evaluating Serum MMP7 as a Preoperative Prognostic Marker for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Patients.
- A bioresponsive hydrogel tuned to chondrogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Decreased synthesis of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and adhesion to the extracellular matrix proteins of human colon cancer cells treated with troglitazone.
- Elevation of intact and proteolytic fragments of acute phase proteins constitutes the earliest systemic antiviral response in HIV-1 infection.
- High attenuation areas on chest computed tomography in community-dwelling adults: the MESA study.
- Intestinal tumorigenesis is suppressed in mice lacking the metalloproteinase matrilysin.
- Prolonged beta-catenin stabilization and tcf-dependent transcriptional activation in hyperplastic cutaneous wounds.