Receptor, Platelet-Derived Growth Factor alpha
Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide association study of corneal astigmatism: The CREAM Consortium.
- Association of variants in FRAP1 and PDGFRA with corneal curvature in Asian populations from Singapore.
- Bidirectional signaling links the Abelson kinases to the platelet-derived growth factor receptor.
- Biologic effects of platelet-derived growth factor receptor α blockade in uterine cancer.
- Cancer-associated fibroblasts promote directional cancer cell migration by aligning fibronectin.
- Combined kinase inhibitors of MEK1/2 and either PI3K or PDGFR are efficacious in intracranial triple-negative breast cancer.
- Correlation of Long-term Results of Imatinib in Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With Next-Generation Sequencing Results: Analysis of Phase 3 SWOG Intergroup Trial S0033.
- Correlation of kinase genotype and clinical outcome in the North American Intergroup Phase III Trial of imatinib mesylate for treatment of advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumor: CALGB 150105 Study by Cancer and Leukemia Group B and Southwest Oncology Group.
- Directed in vitro myogenesis of human embryonic stem cells and their in vivo engraftment.
- Effects of downregulated HDAC6 expression on the proliferation of lung cancer cells.
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors, version 2.2014.
- Genetic heterogeneity of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Genetic variants near PDGFRA are associated with corneal curvature in Australians.
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of five Asian cohorts identifies PDGFRA as a susceptibility locus for corneal astigmatism.
- IL-13 and IL-1beta promote lung fibroblast growth through coordinated up-regulation of PDGF-AA and PDGF-Ralpha.
- Inhibition of rhabdomyosarcoma cell and tumor growth by targeting specificity protein (Sp) transcription factors.
- Interrogation of the platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha locus and corneal astigmatism in Australians of Northern European ancestry: results of a genome-wide association study.
- Investigating a chimeric anti-mouse PDGFRα antibody as a radiosensitizer in primary mouse sarcomas.
- Large-scale death of retinal astrocytes during normal development is non-apoptotic and implemented by microglia.
- Molecular and cytogenetic characterization of a novel translocation t(4;22) involving the breakpoint cluster region and platelet-derived growth factor receptor-alpha genes in a patient with atypical chronic myeloid leukemia.
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Version 2.2022.
- NHERF1/EBP50 is an organizer of polarity structures and a diagnostic marker in ependymoma.
- Niche-mediated BMP/SMAD signaling regulates lung alveolar stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Optimal Avapritinib Treatment Strategies for Patients with Metastatic or Unresectable Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors.
- PDGFRα+ pericryptal stromal cells are the critical source of Wnts and RSPO3 for murine intestinal stem cells in vivo.
- Pathologic and molecular features correlate with long-term outcome after adjuvant therapy of resected primary GI stromal tumor: the ACOSOG Z9001 trial.
- Pdgfr-alpha mediates testis cord organization and fetal Leydig cell development in the XY gonad.
- Specification of chondrocytes and cartilage tissues from embryonic stem cells.
- Systemic Mastocytosis, Version 2.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Type 2 alveolar cells are stem cells in adult lung.
- WNT3A promotes myogenesis of human embryonic stem cells and enhances in vivo engraftment.
Keywords of People
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Luftig, Micah Alan, Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Cell Biology