Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway through p75NTR: a common mechanism for the neurotrophin family.
- Basal cells as stem cells of the mouse trachea and human airway epithelium.
- Distinction between differentiation, cell cycle, and apoptosis signals in PC12 cells by the nerve growth factor mutant delta9/13, which is selective for the p75 neurotrophin receptor.
- Hypertrophy of basal forebrain neurons and enhanced visuospatial memory in perinatally choline-supplemented rats.
- Individual and combined effects of TrkA and p75NTR nerve growth factor receptors. A role for the high affinity receptor site.
- Molecular signaling mechanisms underlying epileptogenesis.
- Nerve growth factor: structure, function and therapeutic implications for Alzheimer's disease.
- Peroxynitrite triggers a phenotypic transformation in spinal cord astrocytes that induces motor neuron apoptosis.
- Prenatal choline deficiency decreases the cross-sectional area of cholinergic neurons in the medial septal nucleus.
- Rational basis for Trk inhibition therapy for prostate cancer.
Keywords of People