Subject Areas on Research
- Immunohistochemical localization of ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor alpha expression in the rat nervous system.
- Neurotrophin regulation of ionic currents and cell size depends on cell context.
- Neurotrophins: peripherally and centrally acting modulators of tactile stimulus-induced inflammatory pain hypersensitivity.
- Promotion of the development of enteric neurons and glia by neuropoietic cytokines: interactions with neurotrophin-3.
- Selective inhibition of kindling development by intraventricular administration of TrkB receptor body.