Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing outcomes of early, late, and non-surgical management of intraspinal abscess.
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in a patient with vertebral and epidural abscesses.
- Extensive spinal epidural abscess treated with "apical laminectomies" and irrigation of the epidural space: report of 2 cases.
- Holospinal epidural abscesses - Institutional experience.
- Management of a spontaneous spinal epidural abscess: a single-center 10-year experience.
- Rare cause of back pain: Staphylococcus aureus vertebral osteomyelitis complicated by recurrent epidural abscess and severe sepsis.
- Spontaneous spinal epidural abscess in patients 50 years of age and older: a 15-year institutional perspective and review of the literature: clinical article.