Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in trk A, trk B and trk C receptor immunoreactivities in parietal cortex and cerebellum in Alzheimer's disease.
- Conditional deletion of TrkC does not modify limbic epileptogenesis.
- GABA-induced chemokinesis and NGF-induced chemotaxis of embryonic spinal cord neurons.
- Neurotrophin regulation of ionic currents and cell size depends on cell context.
- Rational basis for Trk inhibition therapy for prostate cancer.
- Somatic mutations of GUCY2F, EPHA3, and NTRK3 in human cancers.
- Subcellular localization of full-length and truncated Trk receptor isoforms in polarized neurons and epithelial cells.
- Transcription factor short stature homeobox 2 is required for proper development of tropomyosin-related kinase B-expressing mechanosensory neurons.
- Truncated and full-length TrkB receptors regulate distinct modes of dendritic growth.
- Visualizing mechanosensory endings of TrkC-expressing neurons in HS3ST-2-hPLAP mice.
Keywords of People