Subject Areas on Research
- Brief report: biochemical correlates of clinical impairment in high functioning autism and Asperger's disorder.
- Eugenics and the Origins of Autism.
- No evidence for linkage of liability to autism to HOXA1 in a sample from the CPEA network.
- Obesity: Paternal obesity--a risk factor for autism?
- Practice parameter: screening and diagnosis of autism: report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the Child Neurology Society.
- The relationship of Asperger's characteristics and schizotypal personality traits in a non-clinical adult sample.
- The screening and diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorders.