Subject Areas on Research
- A novel presentation of DYT 16: acute onset in infancy and association with MRI abnormalities.
- Acute dystonic reaction with moderate-dose ziprasidone.
- Defining research priorities in dystonia.
- Epileptic encephalopathy with features of rapid-onset dystonia Parkinsonism and alternating hemiplegia of childhood: a novel combination phenotype associated with ATP1A3 mutation.
- Evaluation and treatment of dystonia.
- Extraocular muscle dystonia due to acquired (non-Wilsonian) hepatocerebral degeneration.
- Functional Genomic Analyses of Mendelian and Sporadic Disease Identify Impaired eIF2α Signaling as a Generalizable Mechanism for Dystonia.
- Functional evidence implicating a novel TOR1A mutation in idiopathic, late-onset focal dystonia.
- Intractable Blepharospasm Treated with Bilateral Pallidal Deep Brain Stimulation.
- Limited regional cerebellar dysfunction induces focal dystonia in mice.
- Mouse model of rare TOR1A variant found in sporadic focal dystonia impairs domains affected in DYT1 dystonia patients and animal models.
- Oculogyric crises secondary to lamotrigine overdosage.
- Technology of deep brain stimulation: current status and future directions.
- The expanding spectrum of ATP1A3 related disease.
- Treatment of diaphragmatic dystonia with pallidal deep brain stimulation.
Keywords of People