ADP-Ribosylation Factor 1
Subject Areas on Research
- 4-oxatetradecanoic acid is fungicidal for Cryptococcus neoformans and inhibits replication of human immunodeficiency virus I.
- ARF1 regulates Nef-induced CD4 degradation.
- N-myristoylation of Arf proteins in Candida albicans: an in vivo assay for evaluating antifungal inhibitors of myristoyl-CoA: protein N-myristoyltransferase.
- Upregulation of macrophage plasma membrane and nuclear phospholipase D activity on ligation of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor: involvement of heterotrimeric and monomeric G proteins.
- WLS retrograde transport to the endoplasmic reticulum during Wnt secretion.