Subject Areas on Research
- ARF1 regulates Nef-induced CD4 degradation.
- ARFGAP1 plays a central role in coupling COPI cargo sorting with vesicle formation.
- Differences between AGAP1, ASAP1 and Arf GAP1 in substrate recognition: interaction with the N-terminus of Arf1.
- Expanding functions of GIT Arf GTPase-activating proteins, PIX Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors and GIT-PIX complexes.
- Mutational analysis of the Arf1*GTP/Arf GAP interface reveals an Arf1 mutant that selectively affects the Arf GAP ASAP1.
- Upregulation of macrophage plasma membrane and nuclear phospholipase D activity on ligation of the alpha2-macroglobulin signaling receptor: involvement of heterotrimeric and monomeric G proteins.
- WLS retrograde transport to the endoplasmic reticulum during Wnt secretion.