Subject Areas on Research
- Blast-related brain injury: imaging for clinical and research applications: report of the 2008 st. Louis workshop.
- CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma.
- Functional Reorganization of Memory after Traumatic Brain Injury: A Study with H2O Positron Emission Tomography
- Physiological and histopathological responses following closed rotational head injury depend on direction of head motion.
- Re: Axonal injury in head injuries with very short survival.
- White matter tract-oriented deformation predicts traumatic axonal brain injury and reveals rotational direction-specific vulnerabilities.