Subject Areas on Research
- CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma.
- Functional reorganisation of memory after traumatic brain injury: a study with H(2)(15)0 positron emission tomography.
- Physiological and histopathological responses following closed rotational head injury depend on direction of head motion.
- Re: Axonal injury in head injuries with very short survival.
- White matter tract-oriented deformation predicts traumatic axonal brain injury and reveals rotational direction-specific vulnerabilities.