Subject Areas on Research
- 2017 American College of Rheumatology Guideline for the Prevention and Treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology technology assessment of pharmacologic interventions for breast cancer risk reduction including tamoxifen, raloxifene, and aromatase inhibition.
- Analysis of estrogen receptor function in vitro reveals three distinct classes of antiestrogens.
- Breast Cancer Risk-Reducing Medications.
- Comparative analyses of mechanistic differences among antiestrogens.
- Dissection of the molecular mechanism of action of GW5638, a novel estrogen receptor ligand, provides insights into the role of estrogen receptor in bone.
- Do estrogen or selective estrogen receptor modulators improve quality of life for women with postmenopausal osteoporosis?
- Impact of Economic, Regulatory and Patent Policies on Innovation in Cancer Chemoprevention
- Informed choice about breast cancer prevention: randomized controlled trial of an online decision aid intervention.
- Preclinical evidence for therapeutic efficacy of selective estrogen receptor modulators for uterine leiomyoma.
- Psychometric properties of the osteoporosis assessment questionnaire (OPAQ) 2.0: results from the multiple outcomes of raloxifene evaluation (MORE) study.
- Results from a randomized trial of a web-based, tailored decision aid for women at high risk for breast cancer.
- Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs): A first step in the development of perfect hormone replacement therapy regimen.
- Use of alternative therapies in menopause.
- Use of health-related quality of life measures to predict health utility in postmenopausal osteoporotic women: results from the Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation study.
- Women's interest in taking tamoxifen and raloxifene for breast cancer prevention: response to a tailored decision aid.
Keywords of People