Subject Areas on Research
- FGF14 regulates presynaptic Ca2+ channels and synaptic transmission.
- Gabapentin suppresses cortical spreading depression susceptibility.
- Importance of voltage-dependent inactivation in N-type calcium channel regulation by G-proteins.
- Limited regional cerebellar dysfunction induces focal dystonia in mice.
- Mechanism of local and global Ca2+ sensing by calmodulin in complex with a Ca2+ channel.
- Presynaptic homeostasis at CNS nerve terminals compensates for lack of a key Ca2+ entry pathway.
- Suppression of inflammatory and neuropathic pain by uncoupling CRMP-2 from the presynaptic Ca²⁺ channel complex.
- Tyrosine-kinase-dependent recruitment of RGS12 to the N-type calcium channel.
Keywords of People