Subject Areas on Research
- Dystonia and cerebellar atrophy in Cacna1a null mice lacking P/Q calcium channel activity.
- Effect of N- and T-type calcium channel blocker on proteinuria, blood pressure and kidney function in hypertensive patients: a meta-analysis.
- Excitatory but not inhibitory synaptic transmission is reduced in lethargic (Cacnb4(lh)) and tottering (Cacna1atg) mouse thalami.
- FGF14 regulates presynaptic Ca2+ channels and synaptic transmission.
- Gabapentin suppresses cortical spreading depression susceptibility.
- Importance of voltage-dependent inactivation in N-type calcium channel regulation by G-proteins.
- Limited regional cerebellar dysfunction induces focal dystonia in mice.
- Mechanism of local and global Ca2+ sensing by calmodulin in complex with a Ca2+ channel.
- Presynaptic homeostasis at CNS nerve terminals compensates for lack of a key Ca2+ entry pathway.
- Suppression of inflammatory and neuropathic pain by uncoupling CRMP-2 from the presynaptic Ca²⁺ channel complex.
- Two novel alleles of tottering with distinct Ca(v)2.1 calcium channel neuropathologies.
Keywords of People