Subject Areas on Research
- Enhanced morphine analgesia in mice lacking beta-arrestin 2.
- Heterogeneity in presynaptic regulation of GABA release from hippocampal inhibitory neurons.
- High-threshold Ca2+ currents in rat hippocampal interneurones and their selective inhibition by activation of GABA(B) receptors.
- Suppression of alcohol intake by chronic naloxone treatment in P rats: tolerance development and elevation of opiate receptor binding.
- mu-Opioid agonists stimulate growth hormone secretion in immature rats.
- β-arrestin-2 regulates NMDA receptor function in spinal lamina II neurons and duration of persistent pain.