Subject Areas on Research
- Cardioprotective proteins upregulated in the liver in response to experimental myocardial ischemia.
- Glial growth factor 2, a soluble neuregulin, directly increases Schwann cell motility and indirectly promotes neurite outgrowth.
- Ligand-dependent recruitment of the ErbB4 signaling complex into neuronal lipid rafts.
- Neuregulins as potential drugs for neurological disorders.
- Perhexiline promotes HER3 ablation through receptor internalization and inhibits tumor growth.
- Pertuzumab protects the achilles' heel of trastuzumab--emtansine.
- Regulation of neuregulin signaling by PSD-95 interacting with ErbB4 at CNS synapses.