Subject Areas on Research
- Agonist-dependent phosphorylation of the mouse delta-opioid receptor: involvement of G protein-coupled receptor kinases but not protein kinase C.
- Delta-opioid-receptor activation by [D-Pen2,D-Pen5]enkephalin and morphine inhibits substance P release from trigeminal nucleus slices.
- Early ontogeny of kappa-opioid receptor regulation of prolactin secretion in the rat.
- Molecular characterization of the human delta opioid receptor in lung cancer.
- Opioid inhibition of rapid eye movement sleep by a specific mu receptor agonist.
- Presynaptic delta opioid receptors regulate ethanol actions in central amygdala.
- Sensitive analysis of [D-Pen2,5]enkephalin in rat serum by capillary electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence detection.
- Voltage-dependent effects of opioid peptides on hippocampal CA3 pyramidal neurons in vitro.